Two weeks ago, the 18-year-old brother of one of my workers went in to get a grapefruit sized cancerous tumour under his arm removed. He did not survive the operation.
Talked to our best friends earlier this evening. His father died last week because of illness complications.
A few hours ago, rat got a phone call, saying his best friend from high school had a heart attack and died.
I am going to work on the gravi lj community some more before I reveal it. I need to do something creative right now.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*